I returned to England on Monday, and almost immediately went to Emmanuel College May Ball, which was great fun. I’m currently a fair bit sleep deprived, but once I’ve recovered I’m going to start work on writing a report of my trip to the TEDMED3 conference. Some teasers:
– Be SHOCKED as Adrian is almost denied entrance to the conference
– MARVEL at Marvin Minsky giving a really weird presentation and dissing neuroscientists and psychologists
– FIND OUT what David Macauley, Dean Kamen, David Bodanisky and others said to Adrian
– READ the true story of what really happened when President Bush fell over the Segway…
– …and SEE Adrian charging around on a Segway
– GASP at the excesses of conference goers when Fedex offers to ship anything, anywhere, for no charge
– Check out Adrian BAG O’ SWAG from the conference
– Can IBM Life Sciences and Cigna throw good cocktail parties? Read about them… only at mssv.net.
One Reply to “Back again”
Barsteward! Not that I’m jealous of course.